At A Week Away, we coordinate and finance respite weeks for families who are battling a life-threatening illness, with the goal of providing them the hope they need to continue their fight.
What We've Achieved
- March 24, 2014: Earned 501(c)(3) status.
- Fall 2014: Sent our first family on a respite.
- 2014: Ended with AWA raising over $100,000 in our first year.
- Summer 2015: Received the Benjamin Rush Award from the Lancaster County and City Medical Society. The award recognizes outstanding contributions to the health and welfare of the people of Lancaster County.
- Spring 2016: Received Small Business Award from SCORE Lancaster-Lebanon